The ACSR is committed to supporting the next generation of HIV researchers by offering a grant award program for early-stage investigators interested in conducting HIV-related research, especially for malignancies. The goal is to encourage novel and rigorous scientific research projects that utilize biospecimens and data in the ACSR inventory via a small grant funding mechanism and contribute toward greater understanding of HIV disease, biology, improved treatment, and discovery of a cure. See below to learn more about our Young Investigator Pilot Award opportunities as well as our past and current awardees. Click here to register for email updates about this and other HIV funding opportunities.
ACSR Funding Opportunities
- ACSR YOUNG INVESTIGATOR PILOT AWARD: FALL LOI CYCLE IS CLOSED! We welcome full applications from those who have submitted Letters of Intent. Applications are due October 18, 2021. Please contact us for more information.
Other Funding Opportunities
Funding opportunities from non-ACSR sources.
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium: Closed to applications.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Integrating Biospecimen Science Approaches into Clinical Assay Development (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Reissue of PAR-18-947 Next Application Due Date: January 11th, 2022
- RFA-CA-22-001, U.S. and Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) HIV-Associated Malignancy Research Centers (U54 Clinical Trial Optional). This is a reissuance of RFA-CA-20-001. Application Due Date: March 21, 2022